Save the Date!
Suicide Prevention Committee of Long Island
2nd Annual Conference
Putting The Pieces Together:
Strategies for Suicide Prevention
Friday, December 5, 2008
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Huntington Hilton Hotel
598 Broadhollow Road (Route 110)
Wouldn't You Like to Know....
• Which Suicide Intervention & Prevention Strategies Are Most Effective?
• How Can The Academic Community Best Respond To Suicidal Behavior?
• What Are The Mental Health Issues That Affect Emergency Workers,
Veterans and Their Families?
• What Is The Risk of Suicide Among Gay, Lesbian, Bi-sexual, and
Transgender (GLBT) Youth?
• How Do Different Religions View Mental Illness and Suicide?
• What Local Resources/Programs Are Available For Survivors and Family
How You Can Make A Difference
Come To Our Fall Conference And Discover Life-Saving Answers!
For further information or to register call: 516-679-0080
Registration: $55.00 in advance, $60.00 at the Door.
(Limited scholarships available)
Click Here to Downlaod Brochure